Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New study period

Started the new study period yesterday downloaded and printed like crazy.
We had lovely rain last night and some today so I didn't have to water at all thankfully (yes I am using shower or bath water or water I use for cooking).
My veggie patch is looking great right now, the next bed well be at the side of the house (under the lilacs), I'm not sure what I'm placing there but I will have to use some more horse poo.
Good news about the fires there was one near here but they put it out fast.
Also good news the other day I got a small cheque at last from psychic services but have to wait till tomorrow for it to be cash @^%&**^% .

1 comment:

  1. YAY on the check!!!
    Did you mean psych services or pyschic ???

    Maybe you're getting paid for your psychic readings now? *wink*

    ReplyDelete